Thursday, February 11, 2010

Recipe: Buffalo Chicken Soup


Buffalo Chicken Soup
3 cups shredded cooked chicken
3 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
4 cups milk
1 cup sour cream
1/4 cup hot wing sauce

In large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Simmer on low 15 minutes. Makes 6 to 8 servings.

Recipe can be found on page 55 in  
MY KIND OF COOKING COOKBOOK.
I created this recipe to be on the mild side of spicy. For me, the spice in the soup is perfect. Lots of flavor but mild enough to please almost anyone. My husband likes lots of spice so I add extra hot wing sauce to his bowl of soup.


Serving Tip:
I like to serve this soup with a dollop of sour cream on top of each bowl and slightly crushed tortilla chips.


Time Saving Tip:
If you don't have time to cook chicken needed for a recipe, purchase a cooked rotisserie chicken.








No comments:

Post a Comment