1. I make an easy and tasty guacamole by mashing an avocado with plain yogurt. I add Rotel diced tomatoes and green chile, to taste. Mix well
2. Make an iced latte with vanilla flavored yogurt, strong coffee, ice, and sugar or sweetener. Place the ingredients in a blender, and blend until the desired consistency.
3. I make a potato topper with plain Greek yogurt, chives, and green onion.
5. I add yogurt to my tuna salad. Substitute 1/2 of the mayonnaise with plain yogurt.
6. I use plain yogurt instead of mayonnaise or sour cream when making a dip.
8. Replace part of the butter in a recipe. Instead of using 1 cup butter, use 1/2 cup butter and 1/4 cup of yogurt.
How do you use yogurt?
On Friday, I will be posting my
Fruit & Nut Yogurt Parfait recipe.
You will love Bo and his blog, Bo's Bowl. Not only does he host great giveaways, his recipes are incredible! One visit to his blog and you will see why I faithfully follow it.
Also visit my friend Pam's blog, Pam's Midwest Kitchen Korner, for more great recipes! Once you read her blog, she will be your friend too!