Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Cupcake Trick


A friend of mine posted this picture on my facebook page of the adorable cupcakes her sister made for Thanksgiving.  I received a lot of email from people asking questions about them.  I am still feeling a little lazy after the food coma I was in on Thanksgiving, so I decided to answer all of the questions on my blog instead of emailing everyone back.

The turkey and turkey legs are made from caramel squares.  You place them on wax paper and microwave for 3 to 4 seconds to soften.  Roll them out and shape them.  After you put the caramel on the cupcake, you fill it with frosting.  You can use corn flakes or sprinkles for the stuffing.



My new cookbook is available at schools, businesses, hospitals, and book fairs in cities across the United States.  Be sure to pick up a copy or two, when you see them.  They make great gifts!

Check back on Friday,
for my Chocolate Chip Cheese Spread recipe

Follow me on my Facebook page!

Visit my friends blogs!

 GINGERLOCKS' KITCHEN, has become one of your favorite blogs! Stop by Jordan's blog and take a peek!

You will love Bo and his blog,  Bo's Bowl.  Not only does he host great giveaways,  his recipes are incredible!  One visit to his blog and you will see why I faithfully follow it.

Also visit my friend Pam's blog, Pam's Midwest Kitchen Korner,  for more great recipes!  Once you read her blog, she will be your friend too!



3 comments:

  1. They look amazing, what a great idea. Have a good week. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're just really cool, very clever. Thanks for telling us about them!

    ReplyDelete