Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Bun Tip


The biggest grill day of the year is the 4th of July.  To make your burgers extra special this year toast the buns!  That is what restaurants do. 

Spread a light coating of butter on the insides of the bun. 


Over medium high heat, place the butter side down in your skillet, and cook until toasted.


With just a little effort, your burgers will go from good to great, and everyone will think you are the Grill King or Queen!

 

My new cookbook is available at schools, businesses, hospitals, and book fairs in cities across the United States.  Be sure to pick up a copy or two, when you see them.  They make great gifts!

Check back on Friday, for 
Gingerlock's Kitchen
Buffalo Turkey Burgers recipe

Follow me on my Facebook page!

Visit my friends blogs!

GINGERLOCKS' KITCHEN, has become one of your favorite blogs! Stop by Jordan's blog and take a peek! 

Also visit my friend Pam's blog, Pam's Midwest Kitchen Korner,  for more great recipes!  Once you read her blog, she will be your friend too!
 

1 comment:

  1. I always like my buns toasted and I'm not talking about wearing short shorts on the beach, lol. The texture and buttery taste just make a wonderful difference.

    ReplyDelete