Friday, June 6, 2014

Sweet Corn Butter

1 cup butter
1 tablespoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt

In small saucepan, combine all ingredients.  Heat over low heat until butter is melted.  Dip cooked corn cob in butter and serve.

We had a party at my sister's house on Memorial Day.  Her and her husband fixed everything; all I had to do was show up and eat! 

This is her recipe and everyone loved it!  You can't taste the sugar, but there is something about the combination of ingredients that made everyone go back for seconds.

Follow me on my Facebook page!

Visit my friends blogs!

GINGERLOCKS' KITCHEN, has become one of your favorite blogs! Stop by Jordan's blog and take a peek! 

Also visit my friend Pam's blog, Pam's Midwest Kitchen Korner,  for more great recipes!  Once you read her blog, she will be your friend too!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good to me! It's great when all you have to do is show up!

    ReplyDelete