Friday, July 5, 2013

Grilled Lemon Asparagus



 
1 bunch asparagus
½ cup olive oil
1 lemon
1 teaspoon steak seasoning

In a large Ziploc plastic bag, add asparagus and olive oil.  Squeeze the juice from the lemon into the plastic bag.  



Slice the squeezed lemon and add it to the plastic bag.  Add steak seasoning.  Close bag and shack to mix.  Refrigerate at least 1 hour before grilling.    


Grill over medium high heat until grill marks appear.

I love grilled vegetables!  I think grilling takes something ordinary and makes it special.  Suddenly the ho hum veggies become a yummy treat full of delicious flavors that you can only get when they are grilled.


My new cookbook is available at schools, businesses, hospitals, and book fairs in cities across the United States.  Be sure to pick up a copy or two, when you see them.  They make great gifts!

Check back on Tuesday,
for my Tuesday's Tips & Tricks post! 

Follow me on my Facebook page!

Visit my friends blogs!

GINGERLOCKS' KITCHEN, has become one of your favorite blogs! Stop by Jordan's blog and take a peek! 

Also visit my friend Pam's blog, Pam's Midwest Kitchen Korner,  for more great recipes!  Once you read her blog, she will be your friend too!

2 comments:

  1. I love asparagus but ours is pretty much over already :-( Have a good weekend. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asparagus is great and I'm glad you posted this recipe for it. It's a must try as soon as I can buy some!

    ReplyDelete