Friday, February 28, 2014

Pink Pudding

1 (16 ounce) container cottage cheese
1 (8 serving) box raspberry Jello
1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping

In large bowl, combine cottage cheese, dry Jello mix, and pineapple. Mix well.  Add whipped topping. Mix well. Refrigerate until time to serve.

This was the first dish my husband made for me when we were dating.  It is actually a salad, but we eat it for dessert.  You can also make it a diet recipe by replacing the Jello with the sugar free version and the whipped topping for the fat free version.

Check back on Tuesday,

for my Tuesday's Tips & Tricks post! 


Follow me on my Facebook page!

Visit my friends blogs!

GINGERLOCKS' KITCHEN, will become one of your favorite blogs! Stop by Jordan's blog and take a peek! 

Also visit my friend Pam's blog, Pam's Midwest Kitchen Korner,  for more great recipes!  Once you read her blog, she will be your friend too!

1 comment: