Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Aluminum Foil Tip


Using aluminum foil was sometimes a struggle for me.  The roll would come out of the box as I pulled out the amount I needed.  My sister Shelley gave me a tip that put an end to my problem.  On the end of the box there are tabs that you press in to lock the roll in place.


Once the tabs are pushed in, the roll will stay in the box and will be easy to handle.


Check back on Friday, for 
Jordan's Cranberry Blondie's recipe! 

Follow me on my Facebook page!

Visit my friends blogs!

GINGERLOCKS' KITCHEN, will become one of your favorite blogs! Stop by Jordan's blog and take a peek! 

Also visit my friend Pam's blog, Pam's Midwest Kitchen Korner,  for more great recipes!  Once you read her blog, she will be your friend too!

2 comments:

  1. Your boxes are different to ours we do not have the ends that push in sadly!! Have a good week Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one of the benefits of buying the food service sized rolls, they have plastic inserts on the ends that hold the roll in. Then of course, gravity probably helps given those rolls weigh about a million pounds ;)

    ReplyDelete