Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tip: Salt to the Rescue!


I was so klutzy growing up that my mom put me in dance classes hoping to cure the problem.  I took tap, jazz, ballet, even Hawaiian dance classes (I had a beautiful hot pink metallic hula skirt.  Totally made the stumbling around worth it!).  It didn't help.  I am still klutzy and to top it off I can't dance!  All that money down the drain.  With a klutzy kid like me, my poor mom had to be on top of easy clean up tips.

Here is one of those tips: To clean cooking spills in your oven, sprinkle salt on it immediately and finish baking.  The spillover will turn to ash when the oven cools and can be removed easily.






2 comments:

  1. Soooo Cute ! I make a lot of pies and they always spill over.... I WILL be trying your tip ! THANKS LINDA !

    ReplyDelete