Friday, April 13, 2012

Sinful Brownies

 Sinful Brownies

2 (16.5 ounce) packages chocolate chip cookie dough
1 (15.35 ounce) package Double Stuff Oreo's, crushed
1 (19.5 ounce) package brownie mix, plus the ingredients to make


Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  


Line a 13x9 inch baking pan with aluminum foil.  Spray with non-stick cooking spray.  


Press the packages of cookie dough into the bottom of pan. Sprinkle crushed cookies over top.  


Prepare the brownie mix according to package directions. 


Spread over top of cookies. 


Bake 40 minutes.


Greetings from Chihuahua City , Mexico!  I am here as part of a Passion Play Ministries International support team.  We are here to help the Passion Play of Chihuahua, perform the play for the first time.  You can follow my trip, on my Facebook page.

This recipe was given to me by my friend, Darellyn.  The original recipe had a long list of ingredients, and she cut it down to this simple recipe.  It is rich and gooey!  Very deserving of it's name.  It would be great paired with a scoop of vanilla ice cream!


Stop back by on Tuesday, for my
Tuesday's Tips & Tricks post.


Visit my friends blogs!

You will love Bo and his blog,  Bo's Bowl.  Not only does he host great giveaways,  his recipes are incredible!  One visit to his blog and you will see why I faithfully follow it.

Also visit my friend Pam's blog, Pam's Midwest Kitchen Korner,  for more great recipes!  Once you read her blog, she will be your friend too!

6 comments:

  1. I love anything chocolate so these have to be good. Have a great weekend. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw these on Pinterest, and I've been wanting to try them. They look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my ... this looks good.

    Your friend doesn't work at Moody Church in Chicago, does she?
    That is not a very common name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, these are so sinful and look hella delish...

    ReplyDelete