Friday, November 22, 2013

Roasted Sweet Potatoes



3 to 4 sweet potatoes
¼ maple syrup
3 tablespoons melted butter
1 tablespoon light olive oil or vegetable oil

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.  
Peel and slice sweet potatoes into 1 inch pieces. 


 Place on a baking sheet. 


 In a small bowl, combine maple syrup, butter, and oil.  Mix well.   


Pour mixture over sweet potatoes.  Toss to coat.  


Bake 1 hour, stirring after 30 minutes of baking.

This simple delicious recipe makes a nice change from the traditional Thanksgiving sweet potato recipes.

Check back on Tuesday,
for my Tuesday's Tips & Tricks post! 

Follow me on my Facebook page!

Visit my friends blogs!

GINGERLOCKS' KITCHEN, will become one of your favorite blogs! Stop by Jordan's blog and take a peek! 

Also visit my friend Pam's blog, Pam's Midwest Kitchen Korner,  for more great recipes!  Once you read her blog, she will be your friend too!


1 comment: