Friday, January 17, 2014

Japapeno Poppers

14 to 16 Jalapeno peppers, sliced in half, seeds and veins removed
1 (8 ounce) container cream cheese, softened
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
8 slices bacon, cooked 

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  In small bowl, combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and 4 slices of finely  crumbled bacon.  Spoon cheese mixture into jalapeno pepper halves, place on a baking sheet.  Top with remaining crumbled bacon.  Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and starting to brown. 

I am a huge football fan!  I can't wait for Sunday's big Bronco game!  We are going to my sister's house to watch the game and munch on snacks.  This is one of the dishes I plan to take.  I am making them ahead of time and will bake them at my sister's house. 

GO BRONCOS!!!!!

Check back on Tuesday,

for my Tuesday's Tips & Tricks post! 


Follow me on my Facebook page!

Visit my friends blogs!

GINGERLOCKS' KITCHEN, will become one of your favorite blogs! Stop by Jordan's blog and take a peek! 

Also visit my friend Pam's blog, Pam's Midwest Kitchen Korner,  for more great recipes!  Once you read her blog, she will be your friend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment