Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tip: Double Duty Pizza Cutter

I love utensils that you can use more than one way. Next time you make a quesadilla, grab a pizza cutter to slice it.  It works so much better than a knife. It slices cleanly and easily through the tortillas without pushing the ingredients out the sides the way it does when you use a knife.  I always start in the middle and cut to the outer edge.

In this photo I am slicing my Chicken Surprise Quesadilla.  Check back on Friday when I post the recipe to find out what the surprise is!








4 comments:

  1. thats a nice tip! waiting for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Uma! I think you will love the Chicken Surprise Quesadilla.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've used my pizza cutter the same way for years - it makes good clean cuts and evenly. :)

    Thanks for stopping by OUR KrAzy kitchen. We have a lot of fun over here and always love comments. We also love guest posters if you're interested. You can email me at tamy@ourkrazykitchen.com to set something up.

    ReplyDelete