Friday, November 1, 2013

Cinnamon and Sugar Roasted Pumpkin Seeds

Pumpkin seeds
3 tablespoons sugar
3 tablespoons butter
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
dash of salt

Preheat oven to 400 degrees.  Clean pumpkin seeds.  




Place clean seeds in a saucepan and cover with water.  Boil 10 minutes.  
Remove seeds from water and pat dry.  

In saucepan, combine seeds, sugar, butter, and cinnamon.  

Boil 10 minutes.  

Pour mixture onto baking sheet.  

Bake 15 minutes.

 
This is my sister Shelley's recipe and photos.  Shelley loves to go all out at holidays and at family dinners.  When it comes to entertaining, my sister has me beat hands down.  She plates food so well, it looks like she is setting it up for a photo shoot instead of just feeding friends and family.
Shelley was in charge of the dessert table for our Easter dinner.

She threw together a last minute Halloween party for her kids and their friends yesterday.  She had less than two hours to plan, shop, and cook.  Below are the results.
Check back on Tuesday,
for my Tuesday's Tips & Tricks post! 

Follow me on my Facebook page!

Visit my friends blogs!

GINGERLOCKS' KITCHEN, will become one of your favorite blogs! Stop by Jordan's blog and take a peek! 

Also visit my friend Pam's blog, Pam's Midwest Kitchen Korner,  for more great recipes!  Once you read her blog, she will be your friend too!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds good to me! I have a feeling you are every bit as talented as your sister! That's quite a spread for a short amount of time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The puking pumpkin is hilarious, reminds me of Calvin and Hobbes.

    ReplyDelete