I love Pam Cooking Spray! There is always a can in my cupboard. It is an amazing product. You can not only use it in the kitchen, but also around the house. Below are a few of my favorite uses for the cooking spray.
1. Spray the inside of your slow cooker for easier clean up.
2. Spray the bowl and plastic wrap with cooking spray before proofing yeast dough. It makes it easier to remove the dough from the bowl and prevents the plastic wrap from sticking to the dough.
3. Spray your measuring cups before you measure honey and other sticky foods.
5. Spray cookie cutters so the dough won't stick.
6. Use it to take gum out of hair. Spray the gum and hair around it with cooking spay. With a little work, the gum will come right out.
7. Clean paint and grease from your hands. Spray hands liberally with cooking spray, work in, rinse. Wash with soap and water.
8. Coat the shower door with a thin layer of cooking spray. Wait a few minutes and wash off with soap and water. The oil in the cooking spray dissolves the soap scum buildup and lime deposits.
9. Spray squeaky door hinges with cooking spray.
11. Spray both sides of your snow shovel with cooking spay to keep the snow from sticking to it.
12. Spray your satellite dish with cooking spray to keep snow from building up in it.
What are your favorite uses for cooking spray?
How would you like a $20 Amazon Voucher?
I am so excited! I was visited by the Appliances Online Fairy Hobmother, and she gave me a $20 Amazon Voucher!
For your chance to be visited by the Appliances Online Fairy Hobmother, and your own $20 Amazon Voucher, all you have to do is leave a comment on this post!
Spot by and visit the Appliances Online site!
On Friday, I will be posting my
Cottage Cheese Cake recipe!
Visit my friends blogs!
You will love Bo and his blog, Bo's Bowl. Not only does he host great giveaways, his recipes are incredible! One visit to his blog and you will see why I faithfully follow it.
Also visit my friend Pam's blog, Pam's Midwest Kitchen Korner, for more great recipes! Once you read her blog, she will be your friend too!