Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Aloe Vera Drink Review


Typically healthy and delicious do not go together.  So when I was asked to review the Aloic Organic Aloe Vera drink, I was hesitant to actually drink it.  I am not a big fan of vitamin drinks and energy drinks.  They are typically overly sweet or leave an aftertaste in my mouth.  But the Aloic Organic Aloe Vera drink was a pleasant surprise!  I loved the light and refreshing slightly grape flavor!  The pulp that is in the drink is not overwhelming.  It adds a nice texture like the pulp in orange juice does.

Aloic Organic Aloe Vera drink made me a believer that healthy and delicious do go together!  I will be picking up more yummy and healthy Aloic Organic in the future,

Here is some information from their website: http://www.aloic.com/

Whenever you feel like grabbing a soft drink, stop and think of Aloic™. One taste will convince you that going for the good stuff is a better choice for your healthy lifestyle. Not only will you get a delicious, refreshing drink containing real Aloe Vera pulp, you’ll get the proven health benefits of this legendary plant, once reserved only for ancient Egyptian royalty. And you’ll know for sure, it can only be Aloic™.
  • All Natural
  • Contains 95% Aloe Vera
  • Certified Organic
  • Only 60 Calories Per Serving*
  • No Preservatives
  • No Artificial Colors or Flavors
  • NO GMOs

Did you know you can create exotic beverages with this all-natural, all-delicious aloe vera drink? Wherever you’d use fruit juice in a recipe, you can substitute Aloic™ for great taste—and great health benefits. Bring home the big sized bottle, and add a healthy twist to the punch bowl when you entertain your family and friends.

I was not paid for this review.  


My new cookbook is available at schools, businesses, hospitals, and book fairs in cities across the United States.  Be sure to pick up a copy or two, when you see them.  They make great gifts!

Check back on Friday,
for a recipe containing Aloic Organic Aloe Vera drink

Follow me on my Facebook page!

Visit my friends blogs!

GINGERLOCKS' KITCHEN, has become one of your favorite blogs! Stop by Jordan's blog and take a peek! 

Also visit my friend Pam's blog, Pam's Midwest Kitchen Korner,  for more great recipes!  Once you read her blog, she will be your friend too!


1 comment:

  1. Interesting, I don't usually go for drinks such as this either, but might be worth a try!

    ReplyDelete