Friday, August 2, 2013

After Work Swiss Steak


1 (16 ounce) bag baby carrot
4 medium potatoes, cut into 2 inch pieces
1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes with basil, garlic and oregano, undrained
1 (12 ounce) jar beef gravy
2 to 3 pounds round steak, browned, cut into serving sized pieces

In slow cooker, place carrots and potatoes.  Pour tomatoes and gravy over top.  Arrange steak on top.  Cover with lid. Cook on low 8 to 10 hours.

I love to use my slow cooker in the summer.  There is nothing like coming home and opening the door to be welcomed by the delicious aroma of a home cooked meal, without heating up the kitchen.


Check back on Tuesday,
for my Tuesday's Tips & Tricks post! 

Follow me on my Facebook page!

Visit my friends blogs!

GINGERLOCKS' KITCHEN, has become one of your favorite blogs! Stop by Jordan's blog and take a peek! 

Also visit my friend Pam's blog, Pam's Midwest Kitchen Korner,  for more great recipes!  Once you read her blog, she will be your friend too!


2 comments:

  1. I hate to tell your butcher,but that isn't a round steak....it's oblong ha ha ha ha.

    What? Okay, I'm leaving ;)

    ReplyDelete